Fenimore Law Firm
We are an experienced family law and estate planning firm who works in the best interests of our clients and their families. Throughout our years of practicing law, we have firmly established a reputation of excellence among both peers and clients. We are well-known for our client-centric approach, compassion and in-depth knowledge of the law. We always goes above and beyond and are dedicated to protecting the rights of all of our clients.
Practice Areas: Family Law and Estate Planning
Fenimore Law Firm, PLLC has a thorough understanding of Arizona law. We work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. I work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: I help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact an experienced family law attorney today.
- Wills & Trusts: I help clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, living wills, living trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
- Trust Planning & Asset Protection: I am an experienced attorney helping clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, trusts and wills. I provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of trust planning and asset protection.
- Powers of Attorney: I advise on and prepare powers of attorney. As an experienced estate planning lawyer, I work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
When you retain the services of Fenimore Law Firm, PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
How We Help Clients
Family and estate related matters are often filled with emotions. It’s just the nature of close relationships. We work closely with clients to help make the legal process run smooth. We also provides personalized attention and listen carefully to clients’ individual circumstances. Each case is different, and we recommend the best legal strategy for each client. It’s never a one-size-fits all approach. We believe that everyone should be able to afford legal representation, thus, we provide income-based fees.
Family and estate law is ever-evolving and complex. We stay abreast of the changing laws and helps clients navigate the legal process. If you’re facing a family or estate planning issue, turn to the Fenimore Law Firm for the best legal advice and representation. Let our experience work for you.